Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH NO!

Wow. what an interesting day. I won't say it's easy this thing, fighting average. I will admit to the struggle of not falling into the negative conversations and attitudes. Keeping your head above water swimming requires effort and so does this.

So I read this today and it really helped me. Maybe it can help you too.
"Life is too short to think small. . . so march off the map. Most people can do more than they think they can. (Just try) The answer to your future lies outside the confines that you have right now. If you want to see if you can swim, don't frustrate yourself with shallow water. Launch out in to the deep"

So even in the difficulties to just be the same, do the same, say the same, think the same. I'm going to march outside the box. Do something different, be something different. What ever the results. The way I figure it you can't change if you do the same things all the time. So I'm choosing the positive and the possibilities. It can't hurt and who knows, for some reason I believe it just might get better. So here's to all the different things I can do to change the way things are. How about you?

Here's one for today. If you get what you ask for. Ask for commitment. From yourself and others.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment