Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 A New Beginning

It has occurred to me that our (my) jobs, negativity, attitude (ex: "That's just the way it is."), age, bad habits all attack me (us) to keep us average. What a terrible scenario. I don't want to be that way, there's no good in that. TO be like everyone else? Uck!

The movie "Julie and Julia" real put a bug in me. The journey for 2010 is to fight the enemy call "Average" and to fight it in all areas of my life.
- Health (physical and mental)
- Finances
- Time
- Quality of Life . . . etc.

Maybe you can think of more. No the idea is to FIGHT! Maybe not to become a super hero, but definitely to be better for the trying, and to no matter what "Never Give Up Never Surrender!"

365 days ahead. . . Average . . .Not me!

I hope you come back often. Maybe you'll find some inspiration, or maybe you'll disagree. I promise you this. I'll share the good and the bad. Let me know what you think. Maybe join me in the journey.

My First piece of advise: NEVER BUY A BEIGE CAR!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Count me in this fight! Maybe the blog should be called Fight Club! For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise you, I will NEVER buy a beige car! This looks great and I'll be back often for inspiration and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what inspired me from that move Julie and Julia? The fact that Julie cooked all those gourmet meals in that TINY kitchen! I thought, if she can do it, so can I...not work through that cookbook but prepare a delicious, healthy, from scratch meal in my tiny kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete