Monday, January 11, 2010

It's the Little Things!

Don't cha know!? So many times we set ourselves up for failure. We dream and plan and then attempt the big things first. The result? Failure, discouragement, a no-can-do attitude and most of the times we quit. He's my take. Create some momentum and encouragement with the little things first.

Like today. Lists while annoying are a good thing sometimes. Make a list. I did. Then I immediately tackled a couple of the little things first. BINGO! I accomplished something and did more than I usually do. YEAH! I am the winner of the game that we are playing! I felt so much more than average. I had done something. And you know what else?! I feel empowered to do other things TODAY! Oh Baby - this is a milestone!

Seize the moment! Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. John Burroughs said, "The lesson which life repeats and constantly reinforces is 'Look under foot." You are always nearer than you think." Get it? Try doing the little things first. Feel the success!

"Every day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons." - Ruth Schabacker

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment