Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Not So Bad

You know I think that we forget that life's not really that hard. We worry so much about results sometimes that we forget that it's really just putting one foot in front of the other and taking one step at a time. Just take those small steps.

Think about it. In just your normal day to get from point A to point B. You just walk. One step at a time. And before you know it. You turn around and look back realizing that you've traveled some distance and you're closer to where you want to be.

Take a moment with me today and realize how far you've traveled. REALLY!! Even if you've been off course so to speak you covered some distance, you've been places and done things. Negative or positive there have been things to learn from and your a different person for having taken the journey.

This isn't some kind of sloppy "Oh, I'm okay, your okay" post. This is real and where you've been is real! It' may not be where you're going or what you ultimately want to be, but IT"S REAL! And your growing because of it. Heck I'm not at all what I want to be yet. But I'm not giving up and I'll bet my journey has been longer than a lot of yours.

So celebrate the journey with me today. You are great and becoming greater. Why? because you're taking life one step at a time and to look back only shows you the distance traveled. Cool Huh?

So here's to the journey. Stay focused on where your going. Don't let go of your dreams and just take one step at a time. It's so easy. See you soon. Better than average.

No comments:

Post a Comment