Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's Been A While

It's been a while since my last post. Okay let's be honest, it's been a long while. I don't know if it's been just distractions and ultra business or laziness. Maybe some of both. But I know I shouldn't be that way. I have been reassured that we all have those moments and as things go you have to just get back on the horse and start riding again. So, here I am.

And you know that's the lesson really. Get up and get going. In the beginning of things it always seems that the work out weighs the results. But you have to keep at it. The major book that I read says that we'll see results if we don't grow weary in doing good, or what's right, and may I add be consistent. So if you're like me and you fall off, or fall down occasionally. Do like the old song says. "Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again." That's what I'm doing today. Why don't you join me?

You know as I think about it, average folk probably just quit, and that can't be us. As one blog I read recently said, "Your better than that." And you are. So am I. That's my stand, and I'm stickin to it. How about you?

Look for me tomorrow. I'll be here. And if you've stopped by lately only to see the same old post, please accept my apologies for being out for so long.

Here's to being better than average.

No comments:

Post a Comment