Monday, March 1, 2010

Never Give Up! Never Surrender!

"Never Give Up! Never Surrender" is a line from the movie "Galaxy Quest" with Tim Allen. I don't remember the movie that much accept that they were actors that ended up in a real battle in outer space and fighting for their lives and the lives of another race. Isn't that we what we are fighting the enemy called average for? Our lives to be better and for the lives of those around us to hopefully be effected? I believe so.

I read recently that "Belief comes before results." I know that's true and you do to. We struggle with things because we don't believe in the out come. But we should ask in that, "Where is faith?" So in the words of Tim Allen, "Never give up! Never surrender!" Choose to believe today in a better way. Today things will change (or begin to), today I choose the better life, today I choose to remain on the quest to be better than average, today I will measure my dreams and hopes with my belief of a different outcome. LIFE WILL NOT BE AVERAGE!

My life hero asks of me the same thing. To believe in a better way. Try it. You'll like it. Better yet - do it. It works! Believe. See you later. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment