Friday, February 12, 2010

We are the Champions My Friend.

Here's a bit for thought: "Average people have a world view that says being comfortable with who and where they are in life is the key to happiness. The great ones have a world view that says happiness is learning, growing and becoming."

In other words: The average seek mental comfort (Ouch). The what makes me comfortable feeling and not venturing outside that zone. The longer I travel this road the more I realize. . . If you're not growing, you're dying. It's true in the plant world and I believe true in my world too.

This of course begs the question, "Am I growing or dying?". Don't be afraid to ask yourself the hard questions. If your answer today is dying, make the decision TODAY to become more aware and begin growing. Heck, just giving time to thinking such thoughts is above average. The average wouldn't even consider it. Such things are outside the comfort zone.

I choosing to discuss this growing thing with myself today and in that discussion to find one thing that I can do to evidence some growth. Maybe not a huge thing, but something. How about you? Besides the conversation itself will be priceless. I love the little voices in my head. See you later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment