Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thinking about it!

Hey blog lovers!

My apologies for being away so long. Frankly I don't know how a daily columnist does it. I try but woof. . . !

Anyway . . . the fight goes on. You know life jumps up and bites you in the a__ occasionaly, but you've gotta keep moving forward. Set a target, take aim and go for it no matter what. I believe that everyone who stops here for a read has the power within them to be better.

Here's what I've been concentrating on lately. Thoughts. That's right. Here's something I read recently, "Be careful what you think. Because your thoughts run your life." You see, if we start changing our thinking then our words will change (how we talk about ourselves and others), then our actions will change creating new habits, and then AWESOME RESULTS! Cool huh?!

Did you realize that thinking (or saying) something as seemingly innocent as "That makes me sick." can effect you personally? Every time you have a sad, angry or unkind thought, your brain releases chemicals that cause stress in your body! That's why some of us get a headache or a stomach ache when we get emotionally upset.

So what are you thinking? Because your body reacts to every positive thought you have also. In a good way. Your brain releases chemicals that relax you and make you feel good. I mean come on, who doesn't want to feel better?

This goes a long way on fighting the enemy called average. If we would all start thinking differently . . . well just think what could happen. You know if enough of us would do this a world could change. So start with yours. I know you can do it.
Thinking better and seeing you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment